Carbon Capture, Air Pollution Mitigation & Building Infrastructure
14 Mar 2019
- Zero carbon footprint or zero carbon emission is not enough to reverse global warming - active carbon capture directly from air is necessary and critically required
- Current trend of green building, eg. vertical garden, roof garden, trees in the sky, plants over whole building, etc. contributes only marginally towards the amount of carbon capture required
- Air pollution and carbon capture can be tackled at the same time because both involve dealing with gaseous elements in indoor and outdoor environment
- Deployment of carbon capture and air pollution mitigation system in transport infrastructure and at transport hubs is particularly desirable
- Every building and infrastructure can become a carbon capture and air pollutants extraction station, apart from its original designed purpose
What the Australian construction industry is saying about Sydney Build...
The Perfect Hire team and I thought the expo was fantastic. There was a great mix of people walking through looking at the exhibitions and we have gained a lot of quality leads due to this. We did not hesitate to sign up for the following year when approached to do so.
This expo has 100 percent given us very goods leads we could follow up on. This is the best form of marketing we’ve done so far. We’ve been able to connect with leads that are usually very difficult to get in contact with. We’re definitely coming back next year.
The show has a good variety of content including conference, summit and the exhibition itself. We got some quality leads as well. We will definitely come again next year.
We got some quality leads. The show is managed by very nice organizers. We enjoyed the content and environment of the show a lot.
The show is excellent for the business. There’s lots of good quality people to do business with. This is also the best show we’ve ever been to.
View More Testimonials