Mobilising our industry to address the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
14 Mar 2019
- Overview of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, Australia’s response to them, and relevant targets that can be addressed by the Australian construction and infrastructure community
- Transport infrastructure case studies analysing the NSW government and Australian not-for-profit programs in the context of the UN SDGs to understand:
- What are we already doing as a state and country to address the goals without even realising it?
- A gap-analysis to help improve future activities, projects and programs meet the targets.
- Actions that can be adopted by the audience, and an encouragement to look at their current activities, projects and programs to see what is already being done and what could be enhanced to meet the UN SDGs:
- Look at their current role and responsibilities to see what they are already doing which could help meet the UN SDG targets and should be reported
- Identify gaps or opportunities in their roles and responsibilities to enhance the activities, projects or programs they’re involved with to address the UN SDGs
- Anticipate impending changes passed down from the federal level to the local, raise awareness and be engaged with the UN SDGs
What the Australian construction industry is saying about Sydney Build...
The Perfect Hire team and I thought the expo was fantastic. There was a great mix of people walking through looking at the exhibitions and we have gained a lot of quality leads due to this. We did not hesitate to sign up for the following year when approached to do so.
This expo has 100 percent given us very goods leads we could follow up on. This is the best form of marketing we’ve done so far. We’ve been able to connect with leads that are usually very difficult to get in contact with. We’re definitely coming back next year.
The show has a good variety of content including conference, summit and the exhibition itself. We got some quality leads as well. We will definitely come again next year.
We got some quality leads. The show is managed by very nice organizers. We enjoyed the content and environment of the show a lot.
The show is excellent for the business. There’s lots of good quality people to do business with. This is also the best show we’ve ever been to.
View More Testimonials