How the Internet of Things is driving productivity in construction
14 Mar 2019
Building Information Modelling
- Scattered job site locations, information gaps between the office and job sites or between the design and construction phases – and complex collaboration among different trades in the field are great challenges for the construction industry
- A lot of time and money is lost due to losing/searching for important assets and equipment.
- On average:
- 90 hrs per month are lost searching for assets
- 65% of companies have trouble keeping track of required certificates and maintenance dates
- Companies lose $56k AUD per year searching for assets
- Connected tools and an asset management solution help to digitalise processes, driving efficiency gains and competitive advantage to those businesses that implement them
- The technologies required to successfully implement IoT is now reliable and available at a cost that is viable for the construction industry
What the Australian construction industry is saying about Sydney Build...
The Perfect Hire team and I thought the expo was fantastic. There was a great mix of people walking through looking at the exhibitions and we have gained a lot of quality leads due to this. We did not hesitate to sign up for the following year when approached to do so.
This expo has 100 percent given us very goods leads we could follow up on. This is the best form of marketing we’ve done so far. We’ve been able to connect with leads that are usually very difficult to get in contact with. We’re definitely coming back next year.
The show has a good variety of content including conference, summit and the exhibition itself. We got some quality leads as well. We will definitely come again next year.
I just wanted to say to you and the team, great job on an excellent event. I'd been in years before and this one was by far the best. You had great traffic. I was actually surprised. I'm definitely interested in a bigger speaking role next year and I'll likely exhibit.
We got some quality leads. The show is managed by very nice organizers. We enjoyed the content and environment of the show a lot.
The show is excellent for the business. There’s lots of good quality people to do business with. This is also the best show we’ve ever been to.
View More Testimonials