Sydney Build Expo is committed to running a safe event for all attendees, exhibitors and speakers. We have worked with industry partners, government and the venue to put together guidelines to ensure we meet high standards of safety. Our safety procedures are updated regularly to meet any change in requirements.
1. Prior to the event, attendees must pre-register online and agree to the regulations and data collection necessary for contact tracing.
2. QR code scanning will minimise contact at registration points.
3. Modifications to the floorplan ensure that stands are located in a way to minimise congestion and close contact.
4. All areas will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized to ensure that they meet the highest hygiene requirements.
5. Hand-sanitiser station will be at all entry points.
6. Attendees' entire journey, from the entrance to exit, will be tracked in real-time and managed through a crowd control system.
7. Distancing and attendance main messages will be delivered via physical and digital signage, as well as through automated, daily public announcements.
8. COVID marshals will maintain social distancing and attendance guidelines.
9. Organizers and temp staff will be thoroughly trained on relevant health and safety procedures.