Why join as a Diversity in Construction Ambassador?
We seek out professional and talented individuals within the construction industry to represent the extraordinary skillsets and expertise the industry has to offer.
It’s important for us to tell the many milestones, career stories and developments within the industry and hear from inspiring professionals on what they have achieved and how they can motivate others to follow a similar path to success.
Our mission is to ensure that businesses within the construction industry, and the people leading them, have every opportunity to thrive.
THE ROLE AND BENEFITS OF BECOMING A DIVERSITY IN CONSTRUCTION AMBASSADOR
- Listed on the Sydney Build website as an Ambassador [including your profile picture, biography and personal statement]
- Promote the Diversity in Construction Networking Event and Sydney Build to your business network and encourage all of your contacts to register for free tickets
- Send emails inviting your network to attend the summit, networking event and Sydney Build
- Mention the show across social media channels – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram - We can provide you with personalised marketing banners
- Submit questions for the Diversity in Construction Panel Discussion speakers
- Refer 2 or more individuals to be invited to become Ambassadors
AT THE SHOW
- Attend the Diversity in Construction Panel Discussion on the main stage from 2:00pm
- Attend the Reconciliation & Diversity in Construction Networking Event from 2:45pm
- Continue the conversation with all other Ambassadors and event attendees
- Keep striving to make incredible changes across Australia's construction industry!
Who can be a Reconciliation and Diversity in Construction Ambassador?
Anyone who is passionate about driving change across Australia’s built environment. We welcome students to architects to CEO’s to get involved in this initiative. We want every voice heard!
Become an official Diversity in Construction Ambassador and help us raise awareness! Simply fill out the online form to submit your details and join our large team of Ambassadors!
If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.