Updated: 19th August 2021
Over the past few weeks we have been liaising with: attendees, speakers, exhibitors, partners, government and industry stakeholders monitoring the situation regarding Covid-19 in NSW.
Based on the current assessment, Sydney Build dates will need to be changed to June 1-2, 2022 at ICC Sydney. All event bookings will be automatically transferred to the new dates.
There were numerous concerns recently raised around:
- New uncertainty over current lockdowns, inter-state and international travel.
- Recent localised outbreaks of Covid-19 creating further exhibition investment, travel and planning uncertainty for all participants.
- Additional enhanced health and safety event planning concerns.
- Event attendance bans in force for a range of companies.
- Restrictions around interaction and social distancing reducing the ability for high quality networking we expect at the show.
We strongly believe that running the event in June 2022 will see an event with fewer restrictions, higher attendee numbers, better travel options and a far safer and more successful show for all exhibitors, visitors and speakers.
All exhibitor, attendee and speaker bookings will be transferred to the new dates and will remain exactly the same. Exhibitors will be contacted shortly with details of the floorplan, speakers will receive confirmation of their session timings 3-4 months out from the show.
Should you have any questions regarding Sydney Build related to presenting, exhibiting, sponsoring or attending please contact: email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you to Sydney Build Expo on 1-2 June 2022
The Sydney Build Team