CIRECO is proudly Australian owned and a committed advocate for the advancement of circular economy in Australia. We pride ourselves on supplying high quality recycled building products that are suitable for the Australian environment and market. We now present AH Lightweight Insulation Block (AH Block).
- Made from recycled LCD glass and does not contain any toxic by-products, such as asbestos or formaldehyde
- Certified non-combustible
- Easy to handle, and 100% recyclable
- Certified as an 'EXCELLENT' product by Singapore Green Building Council
- Undergone rigorous laboratory testing and has attained independent assurance of technical competence from ILAC-MRA / NATA accreddited facilities for:
Acoustic insulation of ≥42dB
Thermal insulation of ≥1.29 m².K/W
Fire resistance of 240 minutes
- Comes with an easy to build galvanised steel framework system that can be used for non-loadbearing walls in residential, commercial buildings, schools, hospitals, laboratories, warehouses and the like.
AddressPO Box 984