What is TripStop? is a unique jointing system used in concrete paving that stops slab displacement.
- TripStop is a rigid PVC profile that simultaneously separates and joins concrete slabs to form a modular joint system that transfers load.
- Slabs treated with TripStop accommodate substantial Tree Root Invasion or Soil Movement without creating trip hazards and costly maintenance requirements.
Why Use TripStop?
Smart Australian Councils, Engineers and the Private sector use TripStop to create maintenance free footpaths.
- TripStop turns an ever increasing maintenance and replacement backlog into an ever decreasing one.
- Use TripStop in all new and replacement footpaths to eliminate all future maintenance and replacement caused by Tree Root Invasion or Soil Movement.
Why Councils and the Private Sector use TripStop
- Eliminate Costly Maintenance
- Eliminate Trip Hazards
- Eliminate Grinding & Ramping
- No Interruption to Services
- Reduced Legal Costs
- Reduced CO2 Footprint
AddressPlease complete the fields below.,
Please complete the fields below.
PO Box 2438