Harmonising Old and New
15 Mar 2019
- Transform heritage/historical properties adding touches of contemporary elements
- Rejuvenate as merging old and new what to keep, what to discard and what to transform
- Remove “ghosts from old homes”’ and bring new life into the spaces creating a relaxed aesthetic setting through a new approach to design, light, color, finishing and furniture
- Design as a “tabula rasa” approach the getting inspirations from the existing home rather than imposing and changing into a modern renovation
- Research the past and combine luxurious simplicity with function by looking and purchasing items in alternative locations
What the Australian construction industry is saying about Sydney Build...
The Perfect Hire team and I thought the expo was fantastic. There was a great mix of people walking through looking at the exhibitions and we have gained a lot of quality leads due to this. We did not hesitate to sign up for the following year when approached to do so.
This expo has 100 percent given us very goods leads we could follow up on. This is the best form of marketing we’ve done so far. We’ve been able to connect with leads that are usually very difficult to get in contact with. We’re definitely coming back next year.
The show has a good variety of content including conference, summit and the exhibition itself. We got some quality leads as well. We will definitely come again next year.
We got some quality leads. The show is managed by very nice organizers. We enjoyed the content and environment of the show a lot.
The show is excellent for the business. There’s lots of good quality people to do business with. This is also the best show we’ve ever been to.
View More Testimonials