How well-designed spaces can ignite positive emotions?
14 Mar 2019
- Have you ever felt uplifted in or around a building ?
- Asking the right questions of a client, in order to illicit which emotions they would like to experience in their building/ home.
- Is there a “language” of architectural space that facilitates positive emotions
- Alternatively, a poorly designed space can illicit negative emotions such as depression or anxiety etc.
- Feelings are our response to good architectural design.
What the Australian construction industry is saying about Sydney Build...
The Perfect Hire team and I thought the expo was fantastic. There was a great mix of people walking through looking at the exhibitions and we have gained a lot of quality leads due to this. We did not hesitate to sign up for the following year when approached to do so.
This expo has 100 percent given us very goods leads we could follow up on. This is the best form of marketing we’ve done so far. We’ve been able to connect with leads that are usually very difficult to get in contact with. We’re definitely coming back next year.
The show has a good variety of content including conference, summit and the exhibition itself. We got some quality leads as well. We will definitely come again next year.
I just wanted to say to you and the team, great job on an excellent event. I'd been in years before and this one was by far the best. You had great traffic. I was actually surprised. I'm definitely interested in a bigger speaking role next year and I'll likely exhibit.
We got some quality leads. The show is managed by very nice organizers. We enjoyed the content and environment of the show a lot.
The show is excellent for the business. There’s lots of good quality people to do business with. This is also the best show we’ve ever been to.
View More Testimonials