The role of green infrastructure and what it means for your triple bottom line
15 Mar 2019
- The population of NSW is expected to grow to 9.9 million people by 2036.
- Sydney’s metropolitan population is projected to grow by more than 2 million in the next twenty year to 6.4 million.
- Our challenge is how we shape the built environment to respond to this growth while ensuring that Sydney and urban areas across NSW remain good places to live.
- As custodians of the future we need to think how NSW will transformed.
- Well planned green infrastructure is fundamental to ensuring our communities retain a high quality of life.
- To achieve this, green infrastructure needs to have an influential role in the planning of our cities and urban environments.
- Green Infrastructure needs to be considered as essential infrastructure at the outset of the design process from strategy through to concept design, construction and maintenance.
What the Australian construction industry is saying about Sydney Build...
The Perfect Hire team and I thought the expo was fantastic. There was a great mix of people walking through looking at the exhibitions and we have gained a lot of quality leads due to this. We did not hesitate to sign up for the following year when approached to do so.
This expo has 100 percent given us very goods leads we could follow up on. This is the best form of marketing we’ve done so far. We’ve been able to connect with leads that are usually very difficult to get in contact with. We’re definitely coming back next year.
The show has a good variety of content including conference, summit and the exhibition itself. We got some quality leads as well. We will definitely come again next year.
We got some quality leads. The show is managed by very nice organizers. We enjoyed the content and environment of the show a lot.
The show is excellent for the business. There’s lots of good quality people to do business with. This is also the best show we’ve ever been to.
View More Testimonials