At a hugely transformative time for the construction industry, where wider geopolitical and environmental uncertainties are creating new challenges for the sector, presentations at this stage will explore how key stakeholders can better collaborate to create a more profitable, sustainable and diverse future for the industry.
Learn more about the struggle and problem around Reconciliation in Construction in Australia. The event is free to attend and will feature discussions on promoting reconciliation. Supported by a wide range of individuals and associations from across Australia, this event is definitely not one you want to miss.
- Aboriginal Participation In Construction Policy – Implementation Made Easy!
- What does the profession need to implement to recognise the need to respect and reflect the diversity and heritage of the Traditional Owners?
- How does the profession embrace the five critical dimensions of reconciliation: race relations, equality and equity, institutional integrity, unity, and historical acceptance.
- How do SMEs develop and incorporate a reconciliation action plan into their business?
- What is needed to ensure inclusive project success from design, documentation, and delivery?
Date: 23rd November
Time: 13:00 -14:30
Location: Future of Construction Stage