The Plant Machinery & Equipment Zone attracts thousands of construction and plant & heavy machinery operating professionals across Australia to source new product and innovations from exhibitors, to participate in business meetings, to access conference sessions & summits, and to network with other industry professionals. Sydney Build 2019 is taking up both Royal Hall of Industries and Hordern Pavilion in co-location with CIVENEX expo, which means more space in the exhibition for large equipment, plant, cabins and modular buildings.
With over 20 hours of CPD presentations, interactive panel discussions and training workshops with leading architects, contractors, developers, local councils, engineers and more, this is a must attend show. Last year's topics included:
- GO WEST! Building a Smart and Resilient City in Sydney’s West
- How 202020 Vision Has Used a Collective Impact Model to Increase Urban Greening
- Four Pathways to Zero – Keeping Ahead of the Regulation Curve
- Opportunities in Build to Rent Market
- Smart and Sustainable Design of Low to Mid Rise Buildings Utilising Engineered Timber Products, Prefab Technology and Virtual Design
- Innovation in Design for Small Residential Lots
Generate new business leads - Get hold of highly targeted business leads with thousands of senior decision makers including Managing Directors, Senior Buyers, Purchasing Managers and Commercial Managers
Position your company as a key player - Secure your position against competitors and raise your brand awareness at the leading construction and design show in Sydney and NSW
- Grow your network - With over 120+ industry experts joining our event programme, you can be assured that this is the place to get up to date on the latest trends and developments whilst building new connections with influential figures
- Expand your product range - This show offers the perfect platform for new product launches and development opportunities
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Network with thousands of visitors representing a range of sectors interested in suppliers from this zone including:
- Facilities Management
- Local Councils
- House Builders
The place to be to connect with experts and professionals leading the way for construction, architecture, design and property projects. Attendees confirmed include:
- Property Council of Australia
- Warren and Mahoney
- Brookfield Multiplex
- Turner & Townsend
- Northwest Rapid Transit
- Edge Environment
- Cox Architecture
- Sydney Water
- Colliers International Australia
- Laing O'Rourke
- Master Builders Association of NSW
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Feel free to get in touch with the Sydney Build team who are on hand to answer any questions you may have about the show.
INTERESTED IN EXHIBITING?
If you would like to enquire about exhibition space or sponsorship, then simply let us know and a member of the sales team will be in touch with you soon.