Since 1996 Grahame has been predominantly in building asset management, specialising in condition assessment of concrete structures in the built environment. He completed a Master of Engineering Studies at Sydney University in 2001 focused on concrete deterioration causes assessment and remediation.
He maintains involvement in industry associations including Australasian Corrosion Association (ACA) branch committee since 2006 and the Australasian Concrete Repair Association (ACRA) Board since 2017, and is the Managing Director of BAAM Consulting, a remedial consultancy serving clients predominantly from Sydney to Hunter regions.
Grahame’s durability experience includes:
- ACRA tasks: presenter of 1-day concrete repair seminar & reviewer of course materials since 2012; technical presenter to Strata Community Australia.
- Concrete Institute of Australia Durability Task Group 1 member in 2013-14.
- Speaker for CIA’s Forensic and Durability national roadshow in 2013.
- Concrete condition assessment and remedial specifications for structures including water and sewerage treatment infrastructure, grandstands, car parks, pavements, and residential strata and commercial buildings.
- Coordinating investigations involving specialised contractors and consultants including application of Non-Destructive Test methods.
- Developing risk-managed solutions to remedial works including packaging the works to accommodate funding and occupational needs.
What the Australian construction industry is saying about Sydney Build...
The Perfect Hire team and I thought the expo was fantastic. There was a great mix of people walking through looking at the exhibitions and we have gained a lot of quality leads due to this. We did not hesitate to sign up for the following year when approached to do so.
This expo has 100 percent given us very goods leads we could follow up on. This is the best form of marketing we’ve done so far. We’ve been able to connect with leads that are usually very difficult to get in contact with. We’re definitely coming back next year.
The show has a good variety of content including conference, summit and the exhibition itself. We got some quality leads as well. We will definitely come again next year.
I just wanted to say to you and the team, great job on an excellent event. I'd been in years before and this one was by far the best. You had great traffic. I was actually surprised. I'm definitely interested in a bigger speaking role next year and I'll likely exhibit.
We got some quality leads. The show is managed by very nice organizers. We enjoyed the content and environment of the show a lot.
The show is excellent for the business. There’s lots of good quality people to do business with. This is also the best show we’ve ever been to.
View More Testimonials