Emerging Trends in Sustainability
14 Mar 2019
- How can we create reliable benchmarks for sustainability as a society and what are the benefits?
- What is the theoretical framework for the new Australian Sustainability Index, its key data, and how does it compare to BASIX and other Sustainable Indexes globally.
- What are the most and least Sustainable suburbs in NSW and why.
- How machine learning and sustainability benchmarking can help to inform our policy decision making.
- How does the index correlate with the property market - are more sustainable suburbs better protected against negative market forces?
What the Australian construction industry is saying about Sydney Build...
The Perfect Hire team and I thought the expo was fantastic. There was a great mix of people walking through looking at the exhibitions and we have gained a lot of quality leads due to this. We did not hesitate to sign up for the following year when approached to do so.
This expo has 100 percent given us very goods leads we could follow up on. This is the best form of marketing we’ve done so far. We’ve been able to connect with leads that are usually very difficult to get in contact with. We’re definitely coming back next year.
The show has a good variety of content including conference, summit and the exhibition itself. We got some quality leads as well. We will definitely come again next year.
We got some quality leads. The show is managed by very nice organizers. We enjoyed the content and environment of the show a lot.
The show is excellent for the business. There’s lots of good quality people to do business with. This is also the best show we’ve ever been to.
View More Testimonials