Australia's largest-ever meeting of Women in Construction takes place at Sydney Build on February 4th. Back for its fourth year and set to be the largest to date, we hope you can join us!
The session is free-to-attend for all and offers the chance for all professionals and students interested in construction, architecture, engineering and related fields to network, learn and feel inspired. Learn from a panel of established experts discussing the untapped opportunities for women, challenges faced and industry changes that are needed across the workplace.
- Empowering Women in Construction
- Building WOMEN, not just HOUSES
- Breaking through the glass ceiling - how can women reach senior and board positions within the construction industry?
- Celebrating the success of women in construction
- How can we encourage young girls to consider a career in construction?
- Creating a Built Environment which reflects a diverse Australia