Why join as a Women in Construction Ambassador?
At Sydney Build we actively seek out professional and talented women within the construction industry to represent the extraordinary skillsets and expertise the industry has to offer.
Not only do we search for and appoint recognised and change-making women for Sydney Build, but we also focus on showcasing the advantages of being a woman in construction and strive to have a strong female line-up in our content programme.
It’s important for us to tell the many amazing career stories within the industry and hear from inspiring women on what they have achieved and how they can motivate others to follow a similar path to success.
Our mission is to ensure that businesses within the construction industry, and the people leading them, have every opportunity to thrive.
The Annual Women in Construction Networking Event
Sydney Build hosts the annual Women in Construction Networking Event each year which is attended by hundreds of women working across all sectors within construction in Australia.
The session is free-to-attend for all and offers the chance for professional individuals operating in this market to network and feel inspired. Learn from a panel of established experts discussing the untapped opportunities for women working in construction, diversity and equality. The event will be examining the issues of gender imbalance and inequality within the built environment.
We're excited to announce that the opening panel discussion will take the main stage at Sydney Build on the 20th March, followed by several presentations before breaking away for the networking event.
- Contractors & Subcontractors Summit
- Diversity in Construction
- Digital Engineering and Innovation Summit
- Architecture & Design Summit
- Digital Transformation Summit
- Disruptive Technology Summit
- Geospatial Summit
- Building Information Modelling
- Construction Outlook Summit
- Reconciliation in Construction Summit
- Sustainability Summit
- Modular & Prefab Summit
- Women in Construction Summit
- Fire & Safety Summit
- Non Conformance & Defects Summit
- Sydney Metro & Rail Summit
- Sydney Roads, Transport & Traffic Summit
- Government Policy Summit
- New Infrastructure Summit
THE ROLE AND BENEFITS OF BECOMING A WOMEN IN CONSTRUCTION AMBASSADOR
As a Women in Construction Ambassador, you'll be promoting the initiative to your network and helping curate the topics discussed during the panel discussion by submitting key questions that you would like answered by the panel speakers.
We will be promoting all ambassadors to our large network as individuals driving change and equality across the industry, by giving you a presence across our website and social media.
During the networking event, you'll have the opportunity to network, establish new contacts, exchange ideas and develop further strategies to take back to your workplace.
- Listed on the Sydney Build website as a WIC Ambassador [including your profile picture, biography and personal statement]
- Promote the Women in Construction Networking Event and Sydney Build to your business network and encourage all of your contacts to register for free tickets
- Send emails inviting your network to attend the Women in Construction Networking event and Sydney Build
- Mention the show across social media channels – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram - We can provide you with personalised marketing banners
- Submit questions for the Women in Construction Opening Panel Discussion speakers
- Refer 2 or more individuals to be invited to become WIC Ambassadors
AT THE SHOW
- Attend the Women in Construction Opening Panel Discussion on the main stage from 9:00am
- Attend the Women in Construction Networking Event from 11:00am
- Have an active role in comms in the Women in Construction LinkedIn group
- Continue the conversation with all other WIC Ambassadors and event attendees
- Keep striving to make incredible changes across Australia's construction industry!
Who can be a Women in Construction Ambassador?
Anyone (female or male) who is passionate about driving change across Australia’s built environment. We welcome students to architects to CEO’s to get involved in this initiative. We want every voice heard!
Become an official Women in Construction Ambassador and help us raise awareness for more diversity in the building and construction industry. Simply fill out the online form to submit your details and join our large team of WIC Ambassadors!
If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.