Back for its fourth year and set to be the largest to date, we hope you can join us!
The session is free-to-attend for all and offers the chance for all professionals and students interested in construction, architecture, engineering and related fields to network, learn and feel inspired. Learn from a panel of established experts discussing the untapped opportunities for women, challenges faced and industry changes that are needed across the workplace.
- Empowering Women in Construction
- Building WOMEN, not just HOUSES
- Breaking through the glass ceiling - how can women reach senior and board positions within the construction industry?
- Celebrating the success of women in construction
- How can we encourage young girls to consider a career in construction?
- Creating a Built Environment which reflects a diverse Australia